Thursday 29 November 2012

MAWTT - 'Use 3 Things Begininng With the Same Letter'

Hello....  

hope you are all well this Thursday morning...  it's time for a new challenge over at


and this week our lovely Kim has chosen a fab theme of...

'Use 3 Things Beginning with the Same Letter'

It doesn't have to be a card... you just need to use 3 things on your creation that begin with the same letter... so lots of scope! ;-)) I'm sure you can all guess that I have gone with the Letter B !! so that's Blue, Birdie and Buttons....



We are sponsored this week by the fab Digi My World


who are kindly giving this week's winner a $10.00 Certificate to spend in-store!!

Annie also gave us some cute images to play with and I have used an image from a set called 'Little Birdie' and they are really sweet!! you can buy them pre-coloured also.


I have digitally coloured this image and used Pink Petticoat Papers... I layered up the papers on my computer and then printed them out as one... so although it looks like more... there are just two layers on this card including the image... I want to make some lighter cards that are easier for postage... so I've kept the embellies to a minimum... 4 buttons, a little silver flower sequin on the flower... and the sentiment which I made on computer.


The image was coloured digitally to match my papers and embellies...and I've added a silver flower sequin and blue pearl pen...it was a very quick card but I think it's cute! hope you like it too! :-))

Hope you can pop on over to MAWTT  where there are more details of the Challenge and you can see my Teamies cute creations...looking forward to seeing all your fab entries this week!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!
Will catch up with you soon..
Love and Hugs

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous Sue, I love the bird image and you are so clever to digitally colour your image! Susan x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Sue, your image is so sweet and I love your Pink Petticoat papers - clever you layering them up digitally.
I hope you are OK.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the digital colouring!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

You are one clever little person Sue, love this cute little birdie card. I must try digital colouring.
Cheers from
Elaine

Unknown said...

hiya sue love this sweet birdie card its a fabulous card you have created...love the image and papers too superb work and coloured brilliantly hugs sassyxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sue. I love the image and fabulous layout.

Hugs Sue

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! What FABulous colours it really does look as though there are quite a few papers here Sue..LOve the Blue's. LOve your image too.
I've tried to make 'lighter' cards too lol..But it doesn't always work does it.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. I wouldn't know where to start to digitally colour or do backgrounds. Clever girl.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Sue this is so sweet and Great minds think alike with the Blue and Birdies!!!
Love Hazelxo

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute Sue! And i love the colours. That image is too cute.
Hope you are well.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Oh, why aren't there birds like this in our garden! LOL! Your little blue bird looks most adorable Sue, holding that bling flower in its beak. So sweet!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lisa Jane said...

what a brilliant idea - we all need lighter cards the post is sooo expensive
Lisa x

Claire said...

This is a fab card hun, love the papers and fab colours. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love the blue and the little bird is adorable :D

xx coops xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Great card design. That image is just so cute. Hugs Nina

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I like the image the colours and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hi Sue

What a great card .. .. and a great challenge too.

Might have to see if I can find time to play along.

My head is thinking in three's already!!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet little bird and a great star patterned background! Lovely blue colors too. I think you've made such a cute little card:)

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is so sweet and gorgeous Sue!
xx

meg said...

Love the card Sue it's really bold and bright just the thing to brighten up these wet days. Great idea to layer all of your papers before printing hope you are well hugs Meg

Ally said...

aw how sweet this birdie is! wonderful and funny card, I like it!
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, lovely! just did my laundry, cleaned the kitchen, have to make a short cleanout in the bunies home and theeeeeen, when I am finally finished with my commenting round and scheduling my tomorrows post, I will be able to make another xmas card LOL!
Hugs, Alessandra

Debs said...

Hiya Sue
Fab cute card hun.
Love the layering of the papers and the sweet image.
Hope you are feeling better?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Sue hun :)

Loving your bright blue creation - thats such a cute image and the contrast of your starry papers look great :)

Have a smashing week!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the papers and layout and the bird is soooo sweet
Lindsay xx

May said...

He's so cute Lovely image... Beautiful papers... Love the layout.. Hugs May x x x

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie how are you shug? This is sooooooo sweet I adore the lush blue & I love the pink petticoat papers they are so pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute little bird and a very clever design hun, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Shannon White said...

Aww, too CUTE Sue!! Love your Sweet little Birdie and the fun stars too! 8-

Hugs
Shannon