I've been given this lovely award by Pat and Laurie, Check out their fabulous blogs at the links below, their work is amazing!!!
The story goes that this blog award has the purpose of bringing to light bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers. And the rules ask that you
1) Thank the person who sent you this blog. done
2) List 7 things about yourself
3) Send this to 15 bloggers
So here are 7 things about me: (sorry if you have heard any of these before!)
1. I love anything to do with Egypt
2. I love Genealogy and my Gt Gt Gt Grandfather George I. Rooking was a Superintendent of Police in the Manchester force and was on duty during the famous Murphy Riots in 1868.
3. I home schooled my daughter from when she was 10 until she went to College, then Uni.
4. I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis which I hate because I used to be very active and love walking and travelling. I compensate by being an armchair traveller and watch loads of travel documentaries :-))
5. I played the trumpet at school but never had enough breathe due to asthma! wrong choice of instrument!!
6. My favourite meal is Chicken Korma and my favourite dessert is Black Forest Gateaux or Lemon Meringue Pie!!! mmm.....
7. I would love to visit Russia, especially St Petersburg!
I have been snowed under a bit this week, so I hope Pat, Laurie and you all will forgive me if I pass this on to all my lovely followers!!!
Love Sue xx