Thursday 5 January 2012

Sneak Peak - MY CRAFTY HEART - Fairy Ira

 Here's an exciting Sneak Peak for you of .....


The store will be opening on Saturday 14th January 2012



The products used on this card are just a taste of what will be on offer in Teresa's Fab new Online Shop... I have added Turquoise card from my stash and made sentiment on computer. Other than that, everything is from the My Crafty Heart Store. 


The paper is Alla - Prima 6 x 6 Pad and is a selection of lemons, turquoise and greens. Perfect for Spring and also for fairy images!!

I have used some 'Waterfall' Stickles for the first time and I  love them !! It's a bit like Star Dust only it has a slight blue tinge. I have distressed the paper edges and stickled them.

The gorgeous Teal Rose Trim is by Prima and matches perfectly with the turquoise in the pad.

The lovely little Yellow Resin Flower, Gingham Ribbon, and Butterfly Charm are all from MCH.

I have used one of Teresa's own digis named Fairy Ira after the lovely Ira herself who is a member of our Design Team. I dusted the background with 'Bundled Sage' distress ink which shows up better in the above photos! and I have also added 'Waterfall' stickles to her wings.


'Ira is a very serene, calm fairy, she likes nothing more than to dance amongst the flowers in her bare feet!!'

I really enjoyed colouring her. She is a dream to colour and you can get some lovely depth of shading with the waves in her hair. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my 'Sneak Peak' Card as much as I enjoyed making it !!! I am going to have to do another Sneak Peak now...... LOL

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-

Craft your Passion  - Challenge 91 - 'Anything Goes  + Distressing' ends 8th January 2012
Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 127 - 'Anything Goes' ends 8th January 2012 
Papertake Weekly - 'Anything Goes' (using my new stash) ends 9th January 2012  
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 198 - 'What's New' - almost everything! :-) ends 11th January 2012 
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Challenge 51 - 'Use Your New Stash' ends 15th January 2012 
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 67  - 'Anything Goes' ends 16th January 2012 

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe. The wind last night was dreadful !! SO noisy - we didn't get much sleep at all. 
Don't forget to enter my candy (Top Right) if you wish!
Love n Hugs!
Sue xx

30 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

This is beautiful Sue I love the teal Rose ribbon I will be checking out the store when it opens! Great colours and colouring and the distressed edges look fab with this style.
Encase you didn't get my email (which I'm not sure was sending) the answer is yes Michael.
Hugs Laurie x

craftymum said...

gorgeous card Sue and I love the flowers
hugs sarah x

p.s. The winds have been very strong here too. When went back to school on Tuesday we had a big tree blow down!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Sue! You have done an amazing job with her - I am so proud! she looks so lovely in her green dress and beautiful golden hair, such wonderful colouring as ever an I love the way you've put the flowers and embellies on the card too - love that distressing too, oooh! she looks stunning!
The wind has been awful here too and very wet :( not as lovely as teh weather in your Spring card...
Big hugs, Teresa xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Your image looks fantastic and the placement of your bow and ribbons are perfect!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
Lisa xx
Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

Unknown said...

Oh Sue, it's a delight to see Fairy Ira come to life! You have coloured her beautifully and I love your choice of green. Your card is beautiful, the turquoise is a wonderful background colour! Totally pretty!! Thanks for showing us your lovely creation. Big hugs, Ira xox

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous card Sue! LOve the colours of this Gorgeous image! Your flowers are awesome.
Chrissyxx
Yes! Terribe winds...It was soooo bad this morning with the rain as well it set our alarm off......

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Sue, this is stunning. Lots of wonderful detail and texture to highlight the gorgeous image, isnt she just so sweet. I am looking forward to seeing more of these images.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Sue,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I love that image and those flowers are fab.
Pauline
x

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, love that image she is so sweet!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beautiful card Sue I love all your embellishments and your colouring is OOTW (out of this world) love it!!!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card and image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Sue, this is an incredible creation Hun, you've coloured this gorgeous creature to perfection and I love the design and sparkles.

Donna x

Tracy said...

Ooooo scrummy creation and the flowers are beautiful. A superb creation with such beautiful details Sue.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this is a stunner I love this image, well I love them all Teresa is so talented. Love your colouring on this & I love everything on this card hun....its fantastic!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Your coloring is gorgeous, she is a sweet image. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. Shelley

Cheryl said...

Wow Sue , this darling is a stunner, she is absolutely gorgeous. Love those papers too and all your embellishments, oh gee I love everything hehehe. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Cheryl

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Sue. Pretty image and coloring and I love those awesome flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card love the new image and Good luck with the store, Gosh the winds were so bad here it took ff to our our ridge tiles :0( Never mind could have been worse!!!

So Please you could Join us at Top Tip Tuesday and Incy Wincy this time, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year!!

Anne said...

A georgeus card! I love the bow, and those BIG flowers! So beautiful, the colors just pop! :)

Hugs, Anne.

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job on your card:-) Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele

Anonymous said...

Oooooh!! Sue this is fabulous! Gorgeous image and those flowers are beautiful.
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.wonderful colours and design and i love the stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous Sue, how fabulous is that ribbon! Gorgeous colour. And I love the image. Hope all is well. Pami x

SusanLotus said...

LOvely card and you coloured her so beautifully!
Hugs and love to U2!

Caroljenks said...

This is beautiful and that ribbon with the flowers is amazing! Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge and don't forget we also give a prize to the best Top Tipper - see TTT for details on how to win!

Carol x

Shannon White said...

OMgoodness! Sue this is soo Pretty! I love the Wonderful Fairy image and your Fab coloring.. Just a Magical card my friend! And I am looking forward to checking out Teresa's shop! I have a feeling i will be doing some shopping.. 8-)

A Very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2012 to your and your family! 8-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

Catherine said...

Great card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card - and thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Kerry said...

Wow Sue...those flowers are megamazing!!! You've coloured the image beautifully and I really like how you distressed only the pp. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight xx