Saturday 14 January 2012

My Crafty Heart

It's Saturday 14th January!! Today the My Crafty Heart store opens!!!! Woo Hoo!!! 

It's Teresa's new online shop and just take a look at what is available to buy !!! 

  • Digital images created by Teresa herself and exclusive to her store.
  • Papers by Authentique, Basic Grey, Kaisercraft, My Mind's Eye, Prima, Melissa Frances
  • Rubber and Clear Stamps by Gorjuss and Hero Arts
  • Dies by Memory Box
  • Gems and Sparklets by Jenni Bowlin, Kaisercraft, Hero Arts, 
  • Punches by Martha Stewart
  • Flowers by Prima and My Crafty Heart
  • Stickles, Glossy Accents, Zig Glue Pen
  • Inks by Ranger -Tim Holtz and Memento
  • Gorgeous selection of unique charms!!
  • Pretty Pins by Jenni Bowlin
  • and a beautiful selection of ribbons, lace and trims....

All the items have been chosen personally by Teresa to be sure of the very best quality.

I really hope you will pop on over to 

and take a look.....

Also do pop on over to Teresa's blog as she has a wonderful digi image freebie for you all to Celebrate ;-) !!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Love n Hugs!
Sue xxx

7 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Ok Sue! ;)
I´ll hop over to both the blogs! Hope your weekend will be great!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love Teresa's new store Sue? Such a fabulous array of products!
Big hugs, Ira xox

Ally said...

thanks for informing us, Sue. I already bought what you guys have left me LOL...only jokeing, but I bought a little something and certainly will shop again at Teresa's!!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Alessandra

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I'll be sure to pop over Sue. Hope you have a great weekend hugs Susan xx

Jo said...

On my way over there, Sue, thanks for reminder! Hope you're well and having a great weekend so far!
Jo x

Cheryl said...

Hi Sue,
thanks for the heads up, going to check out the new store.
Hugs Cheryl

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Oh there are just far too many crafty goodies in the world! LOL!!!

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx