I've chosen people who already have Blog Awards as I know some people don't like them. No pressure to participate or pass on though!
But having said that .... I'd really like to pass this tag onto:
Angela - Angela's Craft World
Astrid - Astrid Creative
Sussie - Lotus Blog
Clare - Littlebear Crafts
Leanne - LEEARTS
Now I have to tell you ten boring (sorry, interesting!) things about myself!
As I can't think of many more interesting facts about me - I am going to take inspiration from Laurie's website when she did this, and do my Top Ten Favourite Stamping Items. Hope you find it interesting.
1. Favourite Rubber Stamps are Lili of The Valley as they set me off stamping. Also love Elisabeth Bell and Molly Blooms!!
2. Favourite Digi Stamps are Teddy Bo/Bea, Wee Stamps and Bugaboo.
3. Favourite Colour Combos are Coffee and Cream, Shades of Green, Red and Green Xmas.
4. Favourite Embellishments are Velvet Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls
5. Favourite Colouring Medium? in no particular order .... Promarkers, Copics, Spectrum Noirs and Prismacolor Pencils preferably used altogether !!!! as I always do !!! LOL
6. Favourite Design Papers are MAMBI, DCWV, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, First Edition to name but a few.
7. Favourite Crafting Online Stores are Handy Hippo, Wild Orchid Crafts, Bunny Zoe's, Crafty Devils Papercraft. Links are on Sidebar.
8. Favourite Die Cuts are Nellie Snellens and Nesties but I have yet to try others ;-)
9. Favourite Punch. Papermania Leaf Punch which is so easy to use unlike some others.
10. Favourite Ink for Stamping is Memento Tuxedo Black. Also like Mementos and Tim Holtz colours for Ink Dusting with my fabulous Ink Duster Brushes!!
The internet is really playing up this evening and so I will hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow. Had a bad day. Tried to get an appointment at doctors about my sinus problems and they can't fit me in until Friday. And a rather large chunk of filling and tooth just came out of one of my teeth tonight while eating a Penguin Biscuit!!!!
Anyway, main thing is I'm not in any pain at the moment but sharp edges are catching on my tongue!! It's my last surviving molar at bottom back though, so I really hope it can be saved. I have a bad history with my teeth and I know that soon I am going to end up with falsies!! I've had failed root canals, extractions and 'dry socket' and can't describe the pain!!! I rarely drink alcohol any more, but I actually took to the Vodka bottle. I spent £2,000 or more on them few years back (on my teeth I mean, not the bottles of Vodka!!!) If I have to have this tooth out - well Yikes, I might end up having to eat pureed potatoes and semolina!!! Baby Food! Yuk Yuk! LOL
Still one has to keep smiling, doesn't one!
I Wish I'd Looked After My Teeth
Hope you all had a fab day and evening!
Hugs Sue xx