Thursday 13 April 2017

MAWTT - Birds and/or Feathers

 Hello... Good Morning! I'm pleased to be back once again with Team B at


and our lovely Jackie is hosting a fab challenge of

Birds and/or Feathers

this theme is perfect for the time of year, as you can include all those Easter Chicks!!
or if you want to make an early start on those Christmas Cards, then why not Penguins? ;-)



A very simple card as I'm so short on time. I've used a lovely pre-coloured image from a LOTV Art Pad and teamed it with some Wild Rose Studio Paper Antique Library. Just added some black borders to add interest. Finally, added some golden gems. Sentiment was freebie in magazine. 

I hope you can pop over to our main site at MAWTT and see the rest of the Team's birdy/feathery creations!! I hope you can join us for this fortnight's challenge. 

I can't believe how long it is since I last posted!! My life is very hectic at the moment - I seem to be going through a very rough patch, and I get one thing sorted and something else pops up.....but won't moan too much on my blog, as this is supposed to be my Haven after all !!! ;-)
 I'm hoping that things will improve for me soon!

I'm looking forward to Easter. I really hope my mum stays well and we can enjoy watching our Dvd Programmes and scoffing our Chocolate Eggs!!

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all!
Wishing you all a Peaceful and Happy Easter!!!
Love and hugs

11 comments:

meg said...

What a beautiful sentiment Sue, it goes well with the image which looks so tranquil. Sorry to read that things have been rough for you hope you've turned a corner and life starts to improve health wise. Enjoy your Easter eggs and DVD's

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Sue, cant go wrong with LOTV toppers, thank you, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous peaceful image Sue. I adore the colour palette and the sentiment.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Janice said...

Hi Sue, what a beautiful image you have chosen. Looks very serene and peaceful. Great card!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
such a wonderful card and a very super design.
Love the LOTV image and that sentiment is perfect for the card.
Beautiful papers used also.
Oh I do hope all improves for your soon.
My DH has a saying when one door opens another slams in your face.
How true is that in certain situations.
Love and big crafty hugs, and enjoy your Easter Eggs MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.xxx

Hazel said...

Your card is beautiful and the colouring and image make it so soft and peaceful looking. Just what we all need in this hectic world. I hope your health improves soon and I hope your mother keeps fit so that you can both enjoy a wonderful chocolatey Easter. Hazel x

Chrissy said...

Lovely to see you here Sue and love your peaceful and beautiful card..hope you have a fabulous Easter with your Mum and enjoy eating loads of Easter eggs..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love the scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

That is a really gorgeous image, seen most of the LOTV art pads but this is a first viewing of this pad.
Great sentiment and a really lovely card.
Nice to have you back and hope that things all settle down and everything improves.
Have a lovely Easter.

Take care.

Kath x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a beautiful topper and lovely warm colours.
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch at the moment, I hope things improve for you soon.
Have a lovely Easter, sounds like you have a good one planned - lots of TV and Chocolate Eggs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pia S said...

What a beautiful scene of nature, the colors are really lovely. Well done!