Thursday 23 June 2016

MAWTT - New Baby

 Hello... Good Morning! I'm pleased to be back once again with Team B at


and Beckie has chosen the lovely theme of 

  New Baby  

remember... it doesn't have to be a card... as long as your creation is for new baby! 

 I've made a Pop Up Card for New Baby... created with Nitwit Collections - Stuffed With Love Kit.

These kits are really great for making Pop Up Cards as you can resize everything to fit... and everything matches.


Nitwit Collections - FQB Stuffed With Love Collection
Nitwit Collections - Lil Bits Stuffed With Love (Sentiments)


Front

Close-up of the Pop Ups

Back with Label to write a message...

(Front label for baby's name, birthdate, weight)

Side Panels - Decoration

I love making Pop Up Cards but hate photographing them... they are such a pain to get right! you end up with some very strange angles.... I went all around the house taking photos in every kind of light possible.... still not completely happy but gave up in the end! Lol.

I hope you can pop over to our main site at MAWTT and see the rest of the Team's 'new baby' creations!! You can enter up to three times but please no back-linking. 
Closing date of this challenge is 6pm Wednesday 6th July 2016.

I have quite a few friends who are unwell or going through difficult times at the moment... so I'm sending extra huge hugs to you all.
Thanks for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them.
Not long until the weekend. All being well, I'm hoping to visit my daughter in her new flat. Although she moved into it a while back, she's only just got everything sorted how she wants it. So I'm really excited and looking forward to seeing her new place! :-)
Take Care
Love and hugs

19 comments:

meg said...

This is brilliant Sue, love the muted colours and the stuffed animals with the beautiful papers and embellishments. Glad you and mum are keeping a bit better enjoy the visit to your daughters flat it's so exciting to get everything the way you want it Hugs Meg xx

Christine Harrop said...

What a coincidence! On my desk is a box card I am in the process of making - also blue. Only made the skeleton so far and added the mats. Got to work out what I want to add. This is a fabulous example! So much work involved but it is a real beauty Sue. This is goung to be treasured. Hugs Christine xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous,the soft tones,match so beautifully and the detail and all the wonderful embellishments are a treat for the eyes love it to bits,hugs Cherylx

Wendy L said...

Sue, this is adorable, I love making this style of card, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and adorable Sue. Bet you can't wait to see your daughter's flat.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
what a very super pop up box.
I love this very fab design, and those cute animals also.
The papers used are very pretty as well.
I'm sure who ever receives this will treasure it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel said...

A beautiful 'card' and is sure to be received with 'oohs' and 'aahs'. It's gorgeous Sue. I hope your daughter is happy in her new place and I'm glad that you're feeling better now. Hazel x

Chrissy said...

Adorable pop up Baby card Sue..love the cute animals and the softness in the colours..just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a brilliant design and lots of adorable images - I love these kits as well, you can do so much with them.
Have a lovely weekend, it will be lovely to see your daughters new flat.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

You know what 'they say' the World loves a tryer and I find the worst part of making a card is taking the photo's.
Love this box, great images, papers and design.
Hope that you are able to go and see your Daughters new place.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Awww Sue this creation is adorable!! I love all of the sweet animals and your fabulous pop-up card design! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Sue, this is AWESOME..I love it, so gorgeous. I agree that photographing pop-up cards is a real pain.. Sounds like you'll be having a nice weekend visiting with your Daughter. Have a great one. Cx

Craft buddy said...

Sue this makes me smile so much! Love those cute animals coming out, so clever and fun! Love your work as always x Jessie

Janice said...

Hi sue, just love these pop up cards. Images are fab. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is simply adorable Sue...so glad I blog hopped and landed on your blog
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pat said...

What a gorgeous pop up card Sue, I absolutely adore all those cut animals, a great make. Hope you enjoyed your visit to your daughters new flat at the weekend. Sorry a bit late getting round to commenting this week.

Pat xx

Babs said...

Oh Sue this is so gorgeously adorable, love the cute little characters you have used, love the papers.. Enjoy your visit to your daughters hope you have fun..

Hugs Babs x

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is the most darling little baby card in a box. Just love the little animals and soft pastel colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just beautiful hunnie
Hugs Shell xx