Monday 25 February 2013

Candy Winner!!!

Hello all

Time to announce the Winner of my Candy..... so here goes....

I put all the numbers into my Psychic Number Generator.... and it chose.....

Drum Roll......


8

Random numbers generated Feb 25 2013 at 15:22:23 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.



So the winner is....


Woo Hoo! Big Congratulations!!

If you email me hun... I'll sort out your Winning Voucher!!


Thanks to everyone for entering... Sorry you can't all be winners... I will try and arrange some more candy very soon.... :-))

Love and hugs

10 comments:

Jayvalikka said...

congratulations :D

Mary J said...

Yay, congrats Didos!! So lucky! :)

Janice said...

Lucky Hazel! Very generous of you Sue. Enjoy the evening, Jx

SusanLotus said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh my goodness Im overcome!!! I never win candy, Thanks so much,

Love Hazelxo

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Big congrats to Hazel and a bigger thank you to Sue for the chance xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and big hugs to you Sue! Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Tammy said...

Congratulations Hazel!!
Hugs, Tammy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congrats to Hazel. Hope you are having a lovely week and are well Sue, thanks or the chance
Lindsay xx

Is said...

Thanks for the chance Sue and congrats to lucky Hazel!
Hugs from Spain