Thursday, 30 June 2011
Sweet Blog Award!
I received this lovely award from Tracy over at Country Mouse. Thank you Tracy! Now to receive this award I am required to acknowledge the giver (Done), tell you 7 facts about myself and pass the award on to 8 lovely bloggers.
Mmmm 7 Facts about me?
(Will try and make it interesting !!)
1. I have one grown up daughter named Christina who is doing a History PHD.
2. Favourite foods are Hawaiian Pizza, Chicken Korma, Black Forest Gateau, Strawberries and anything!!! (ooh I could have cheated and made that into 4 facts LOL)
3. My favourite films are The Bounty, Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut) and Lost in Translation.
4. I have been cardmaking for 5 years but only discovered Stamping late last Summer/Autumn. I really liked the LOTV Christmas Stamps and so bought 'Skating Along', 'Dropping The Shopping' and 'Christmas Candle'. I had vowed I would never stamp as I was completely useless at it but loved the stamps so much that I tried and tried again. Now I think it's safe to say I'm addicted!!
Ok now I'm getting quite stuck - I think I am getting quite boring in my old age !!! LOL
5. My favourite music varies depending on my mood. I like Soundtracks of 'The Tudors' and 'Camelot' and some of my favourites are:- Whitesnake, Van Halen, Kate Bush, Stevie Nicks and Snow Patrol.
6. I am 5 foot 4 1/2 inchest tall and have blue/grey/yellow eyes!!!! At school when we had those projects where you have to write down facts about a friend. It would always end up in argument about what colour my eyes are !!! An optician once told me they were the coolest eyes he had seen - dark grey around edges, then going into grey/blue but with yellow starbursting into them rofl .... I think he should have gone to Specsavers!!!!
7. I have one foot slightly bigger than the other. One is Size 6 and one is 5 1/2. Now isn't that interesting - not!! it is a pain sometimes when buying shoes, because one shoe can be a bit too big!!!
Ok the last couple were a bit lame but I wanted to do some new facts!!!
I have just been trying to decide who to pass this on to and I really cannot decide. Also some of the people who I was going to pass it on to have just been given it ... so:- :-))
I would like to pass this award on to ALL my Followers!!! I really appreciate all your encouraging feedback. I have off days when my cards don't go right, and when I read all your wonderful comments it really lifts me and spurs me on. So this is to say Thank You!!
This AWARD is JUST FOR YOU!!!!
Love Sue xx