Saturday 5 February 2011

Classic Bentley

Feeling under par at the moment, yet another virus probably. Struggling to do anything but made this card for my Uncle. It's Bentley Bear and one of the free stamps that came with this month's issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft. Paper is from this month's Craft Beautiful. The sentiment was made on computer. Button and ribbon from stash.


The image is digitally coloured. As I feel shaky, didn't want to do colouring, so I stamped the image, scanned it and then coloured it with Seashore on my AppleMac. I had a go at texturing but it doesn't really show up in the photo. You might see it on car tyres. I mounted the image to one side thinking it might create an illusion of speed, but it just looks odd! If I could go back I would centralise it!

Bentley Bear and Friends


I am entering it into the following Challenges:

Dutch Dare - Challenge No. 98 - Buttons, Whose got the Buttons
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge No. 150 - Banish the Blues!
The Crafty Pad - Challenge No. 106 - Something For the Boys

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is great! The image is so sweet and love your papers. I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs xx
Pat

Sue B said...

Aww thanks Pat!

Hugs
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Wowser Sue - I'm really liking this Love that DP and digitally colouring is really hard to do Well done x Laurie x

Sue B said...

Thanks very much Laurie!

Hugs
Sue xx

Yenni Natalia said...

what a cute teddy :) i rarelly see this type of green pattern paper :) gorgeous card, sue :)

thanks for joining Dutch Dare Challenge. hope to see you again next week :)

hugs
yenni

Sue B said...

Thanks Yenni!

Hugs
Sue xx