Thursday 23 November 2017

MAWTT - Christmas Animals

 Hello and Good Morning! it's the turn of Team B again over at


and our lovely Jennie L has chosen a fab theme of .....

'Christmas Animals'

I've made another CraftsUPrint Card..... it's a Kit called The Cutest Christmas Dog... and I think he's the sweetest little pup. The card was meant to be circular with a stand. But I decided to put the design onto a 6 inch card blank. I covered the card blank in red card as I thought it would tie in with his hat. Lots of decoupage on the flowers and bells, but it doesn't show up very well in the photo. I added pearls to the bells and gems to the bows. To finish, I added lots of sparkle to the fur trims on his hat, and also to the flowers.


Mini Kit - The Cutest Christmas Dog - Monique's Creations

Please do pop over to our main site at MAWTT for more details, and there you can see the rest of the Team's very cute Christmas Animal creations!! I hope you can join us for this fun challenge...

It's been a strange month for me. I had a bad fall a couple of weeks ago. The Stairlift got stuck halfway down, with the fold down runner across the hallway. I went to phone the engineer, then came out of my room, forgetting about the runner, tripped over it, and went flying, and twisted as I landed. I went to A & E to get checked out and thankfully no bones broken. I've sprained my upper left arm and my lower right back. So it's been nightmare getting a comfortable position to sleep in. I had to sleep bolt upright for a week. Now I can sleep on one side. Things are improving slowly. I've got a bit of movement in my left arm now,  but think it will take a while to come up to strength. I'm glad that I'm right handed. I can do a bit of decoupage now!
 I'm looking forward to catching up with you all! 😉
Take Care
Love and hugs

14 comments:

meg said...

You've been through the wars Sue, I hope you feel a lot easier now, strains and sprains can be more painful than fractures. Love this little guy and all the detail in the frame,take care Meg xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
oh my word you have been in the wars again you poor thing.
Sounded very painful indeed.
I am so glad you are feeling a little better now.
Your card is so sweet and that image is just the sweetest.
Love the edition of the pearls on the bells, and the poinsettias are so pretty.
Hwre's hoping you make a speedy recovery from that dreadful fall.
Lots of crafty love, and gentle hugs. Jenny L.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your card is so gorgeous and adorable Sue. I am glad you are on the mend sweetie. Hope you will be completely better soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No Sue thats sounds like a nightmare for you. I hope that you start to feel better soon, Sending Big Hugs. Love this card its adorable, what a cute wee pupster!! Love Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Sue..the little pup is so adorable and I love the flowers,stars and colours..so glad your accident was not worse but so sorry it was bad enough..hope you mend fast and take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall Sue, it sounds like you have had a horrendous time, I hope you are on the mend and will soon be back to normal.
Your card is beautiful, such an adorable pup and lots of fabulous details - a super design.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Sue it sounds like you have had a horrible time. Gorgeous card and thank you. Xxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Sue, Love the cute little puppy and all the fabulous flowers and bells.
Sorry to hear about your accident, must have been a nightmare for you but glad to hear that things are improving, even though it is slowly, hope it quickens up though.

Kath x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Sue

WOW! So sorry to read about your fall, poor you! It does take time for your body to heal following something like that, so take it easy!

What a cute card you've designed, love the little guy's face

Happy crafting

June x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, such a sweet puppy image. I do hope you are soon on the mend and everywhere feels better, nothing worse than not being able to get comfy to sleep. Take care.

Pat xx

Pia S said...

Totally adorable and the flowers and bell arrangement looks gorgeous! Love your card!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Sue!! I LOVE that sweet puppy image and all of the poinsettias! I hope you continue to heal, sending Big Hugs!
Tammy x

Hazel said...

Ooh I bet that was very painful, I hope you're feeling much better by now. I love your card, the colours are fantastic and the blue really makes the whole design 'pop'. Hazel x

Babs said...

Oh my goodness Sue I am really sorry to hear about your fall that’s terrible I hope your feeling a bit better now, and yes thankfully you did not break any bones. Your card really is gorgeous beautiful flowers and colours, and of cause your adorable puppy ,

Hugs Babs x