Thursday 31 August 2017

MAWTT - Add a Number

 Hello and Good Morning! it's the turn of Team B again at


and our lovely Judith has chosen a fab theme of .....

'Add a Number'

I've used a lovely Hunkydory Craft Kit and just added the number 3.


I recently ordered a Christmas Card Kit from Hunkydorycrafts and got a lovely surprise when I opened the package and found another free kit inside to celebrate their Anniversary. So I used the free kit to make the above card. I chose the card with the bunting on as background, and chose the other two toppers. I die cut the 3 out of matching card in the kit. Although it was a very simple card to make, I love how it came out.

Please do pop over to our main site at MAWTT for more details, and there you can see the rest of the Team's wonderful 'numbered' creations!! I hope you can join us for this fortnight's challenge...

I hope you all had a good Bank Holiday weekend in the UK? The weather was glorious here. My darling daughter came over to stay with us for the Sunday and Monday. She cooked mum and I some lovely Roast Dinners and I had a relaxing couple of days with some 'me' time. I did some crafting and genealogy. It was just what I needed, as mum hasn't been too well of late. I don't know where the time goes nowadays. I can't believe we are in September tomorrow!! Yikes. How did that creep up on me! I love Autumn though!
Will catch up with you soon! 😉
Take Care
Love and hugs

14 comments:

meg said...

How lovely to receive a surprise gift from Hunkydory, beautiful CAS style card Sue, love the cake with beautifully decorated candles. Hope mum is feeling better now love Megxx

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Sue, thank you, glad you had a nice weekend,

Janice said...

Hi Sue, a CAS card....but pretty nevertheless. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this gorgeous CAS creation Sue. Such beautiful colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
what a wonderful card, and your design is brilliant.
Love the beautiful colours and the number 3 is brilliant.
Oh your daughter is so kind to help and give you a rest.
I bet that was a super pick me up.
I can relate to time flying too as I barely get up, and then it's night time again, and I don't have my Mum to look after like you.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Hi Sue

I really love this card, the colours you've chosen are so very pretty

Good to hear your daughter has visited and even better she cooked (LOL) but more importantly you got some precious 'me time'

Take care and hope all is well with mum

Crafty smiles

June x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, a lovely fresh design and pretty colours.
I'm so pleased that you had a lovely bank holiday weekend, how nice of your daughter to give you some me time - we all need time to ourselves occasionally. Sorry to hear that your Mum has been poorly, I hope she soon feels a little better.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Super CAS card and a great use of the images, love the rich colours.

Well how lucky are you, our BH weather was dreadful, miserable and cold, the sun came out after 5 p.m. till 7 p.m. and that was it.
Glad you Daughter came for the BH and you have a good time and food with her.

Take care.

Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Sue this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Love the happy colours. Glad that you got some Me time. It makes a world of a difference. Will email soon, Im not sure where time is going either!!! Been so busy here. Love Hazelxx

Babs said...

Hi sue that was a lovely surprise how lovely. You have made such a beautiful card with your gift and I am sure who ever receives it will simply love it. Hope your mum is feeling much better now. Have a lovely week.
Hugs Babs x

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely and really eye catching. Sometimes the easy ones to make turn out best. Hazel x

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card Sue, I love the bright colors and that fab little banner! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Big hugs, Tammy

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue. Glad you had a nice time with your daughter over the Bank Holiday. Hope your mum is soon feeling better.

Pat xx

Grá O'Neill said...

Fabulous card, love the bunting :)