Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Tags

I thought I would show you some tags that I made. The photos are terrible I'm afraid!! They look lovely and sparkly in real life... and I forgot to photograph the reverse which has To: and From: and Greeting!


They were really easy to make and I'm pleased with how they came out. All the images are pre-coloured ones from Cuddly Buddly. The ones in the first batch were freebie when I ordered the other images!!

I just resized them all to 4cm square and did a square for the back with the greeting on. Then added glitter and sparkly string.




I would like to enter the following Challenges:-

Paper Crafting Journey - Challenge 25 - 'Christmas Challenge' (ends 21st December 2011)
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 49 - 'Last Minute Christmas Makes' (ends 21st December 2011) 
Stampin' For the Weekend -  Challenge 22 - 'Christmas' (ends 22nd December 2011) 
One Stop Challenge 162 - 'Christmas Sparkle' (ends 23rd December 2011)
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 65  - 'Anything Christmas' (ends 27th December 2011) 
Sweet Stampin - 'Sparkle and Bling' (ends 30th December 2011)

Hope you are all going on ok and nearly ready for Christmas! I wrapped all my pressies up today! so the tags came in very handy!! ;-)
Will be back very soon!
Love Sue xx

11 comments:

helloholley said...

wow!! Lots of cute tags....great job!thanks for playing along with SSCB!!! ;)

Cheryl said...

Very cute Sue, love them.
Hugs Cheryl

Стокли said...

Cute and fun tags=)

Debs said...

Oh these are adorable Sue - especially love the second lot with the cutie bears.
Thanks for sharing them with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

chrissy xx said...

WoW! F A B U L O U S !!!!
LOve everyone Sue! You have been a busy bee lol.... I havn't even Started to wrap prezzies yet!!
Chrissyxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Ooh Sue - these are FANTASTIC!! :)

Gorgeous tags (I need those at the bottom - what images are they) :)

I made all my own tags this year, but only from whatever was in my xmas scrappings box! lol. I sooooo love these.

hugs

xxalisonxx

coops said...

wow these are fantastic sue.i love all the gorgeous images :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous tags hun I especially love the 2nd lot they are soooo lush!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rachel said...

Very cute tags! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week and Merry Christmas! Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, what cute tags! Wonderful images and sparkle. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Mensch, was bist du fleißig und deine Geschenkanhänger sind aller herzallerliebst und kommen bestimmt sehr gut an.

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea