Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Sneaky Tilda's Summer Birthday

Here's my very first Tilda card! I know she's a Christmas "Sneaky Tilda" but I think she looks ok dressed in Summer colours for a nice Birthday Card. Loved colouring her and thought I'd try and make it a nice girlie card! So chose some of my favourite Kate Knight paper which was freebie stack with magazine earlier this year. The pink paper on right is from 'Me and My Big Ideas'.


The sentiment is from 'Dreamy Days' Set at Lili of The Valley. Did you get some of those gorgeous new LOTV Christmas Stamps? I had to limit my spending to three stamps and I found it really hard choosing - they are all so adorable! 

The gorgeous Lace, Red Rose, Pink Gardenia and Pin are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little purply spray of flowers has been in my stash for years and I think it was bought from Stationery Box in a card kit. Pearls are from stash also.


This week's Wild Orchid Challenge is 'Birthday Sketch' as they are celebrating One Year! And this is the Sketch by Dena. I liked this sketch as you can use a couple of papers but there is also lots of room for embellishments! I moved the sentiment up slightly as I couldn't bear covering up the gorgeous butterfly on the paper!!


Colouring: Promarkers and Copics
Skin: E00, E02
Hair: E53, E55, Y11, E00
Clothes: Promarker Rose Pink and Blossom
Gift: Pastel Green, Soft Green
Gift Bow: R24, R29

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:-

Stamp Something - 'Something Embellished' (ends 28th July 2011)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - 'Summer Colours' (ends 30th July 2011) 
Wild Orchid Crafts - Challenge 28 - 'Birthday Sketch' (ends 31st July 2011) 

I would like to give a warm welcome to my new Followers! and also say a big Thank You for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

Take Care
Hope the sun is shining for you too!
Love Sue xx

13 comments:

Vicky said...

She is so adorable Sue...love the lace and pretty flowers too hunni..

hugs Vicky xx

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pat said...

Wow Sue it's fabulous! You are so much better at colouring than me.
Also your work is getting more wonderful.
Well done!
Hugs xx

DesignerDiva said...

Ooooh Sue I love it - but you know that don't you!! Tilda, my absolute favourite and you finally inked one up! This is beautiful, Wow I love those colours that KK paper is fantastic and you have coloured her perfectly, I don't think this image is just for Christmas it's perfect for any present giving occasion (that sounds posh!! lol) I hope to see more Tilda's from you now you have mastered this one.

I limited myself to just 3 LOTV new stamps too but god it was hard!!

Hugs Laurie xx

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Sue! I think that Tilda can be used for all seasons:-)! Beautiful colours and I love your papers and embellishments! And why did you remind me of the LOTV new stamps... now I will have to look:-)... Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

chrissy xx said...

WoW! This is Stunning! LOve your papers and these flowers are Gorgeous!
Chrissyxx

Cheryl said...

Hi Sue, gorgeous card I love your tilda image and your beautiful DP. I must get some of those circle sentiments from Lotv they are great for all sorts of projects. TFS your lovely card, looking forward to the next one.
Hugs Cheryl

xxxtglxxx said...

I love Sneaky Tilda! :) Gorgeous card hun, love the embellies and the paper.

I did have a wee treat of the new LOTV stamps yeah, and you are right it was so hard to choose. I also downloaded the PDF file showing a sneak preview of the 2nd lot of new xmas releases next month and they are even more gorgeous!... Oh heck! :D

have a great day,

hugs

xxalisonxx

coops said...

beautiful card sue.your colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet tilda ;D

xx coops xx

Sussie said...

This card is very lovely!
I love all the details and the beautiful colours.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
SusanLotus

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hi Sue
What a wonderful card, which I like very much. A very nice image and a great design.

Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende, einen ganz lieben und knuddeligen Gruß von Andrea

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colour combo.
Thanks for playing at WOC Challenge this fortnight.
Hugs Kylie

loriete said...

What a sweet card! Love colors! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!